Pages

Oct 4, 2013

Friday Fall Freebie #1



Well it sure is easier to blog in the summer.... Wow, I have been so busy! How does anyone have time to keep up with blogging during the school year? Yikes!

Good news is, I'm making time to link up to this Friday Fall Freebie for the month of October. Every Friday there will be a new freebie and then you can hop around to other blogs by some other awesome teachers to grab their Friday freebies too! EASY, QUICK, and FUN! :) Oh yea, and FREE! :)

Here are some fun Halloween products I have in my store for sale right now (at a pretty good deal!) Click on the pictures to go directly to the item in my store. :) Follow me while you are there for some fun new products coming soon!





 
And here is my FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
While you are here...check out my awesome teaching neighbor Abbie Jinnings! She has some super-duper cute freebies too! Here are her Trick or Treat Nonsense Words---for FREE! :) I use them with a few of my 2nd grade reading groups that need that extra practice. We love them! :)


To continue on through this hop, click on the picture below!


2 comments:

  1. Love this product!! Can't wait to use this with some of my kids who have a really hard time with their vowel sounds! Thanks!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade
    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete